- 2 solid acrylic vials. Shockproof and UV resistant.
- Precision milled measuring surface up to 120 cm provides maximum accuracy.
- Shock absorbing end caps.
- Durable hang hole for storage.
- VPA third party certificate on accuracy.
- Accurate to 0.029° (0.0005 ˝/in, 0.5 mm/m) in standard position.
Milwaukee warranty conditions
Statement of Warranty
The company undertakes to eliminate all malfunctions caused by the fault of the Manufacturer during 36 months from the sale of the instrument, free of charge.
This Warranty is provided by the company in addition to the consumer’s rights established by the current legislation.
In case of any problems in the operation process, we recommend to apply to service organizations whose addresses and phone numbers you can found in the instrument set.
When buying the instrument you should request checking the completeness and serviceability of the set in your presence, the operation manual and a filled out warranty certificate. In case of absence of a properly filled out warranty certificate we will reject your claims regarding the quality of the item.
We urge you to carefully read the operation manual before starting working with the instrument.
Attention! At the first signs of malfunction of the instrument (increased noise, vibration, сapacity loss, reduction of revolutions, strong sparking, burning odor etc.) its further operation is prohibited.
Warranty repair is not performed in the following cases:
- Malfunction results from negligent use, incorrect transpiration or storage, causing mechanical damage, strong external or internal dirt or rust on the instrument.
- The item was used inappropriately, using worn or inappropriate materials, head pieces, fittings or because of their improper quality.
- Independent opening of the instrument is evident, as well as an attempt to repair it beyond the authorized warranty service center (there is a trace of opening on fixing screws, change or lubricant, brushes, power cord, violation of completeness etc.)
- There had been operation overload of the instrument, resulting in its malfunction.
- Loss of serviceability is a result of wear and tear of details.
- Malfunction occurred as a result of action of third persons, unfavorable weather or other conditions.
- In case of discovery of foreign particles, insects, materials or substances which do not represent waste accompanying proper use of the instrument or in case of existence of a large amount of waste in the instrument which is the sign of operation with removed or incorrectly attached protective cover, if malfunction is caused by this reason.
The warranty does not apply to:
- Interchangeable parts (drills, boring bits, holders, blades, punches, molds etc.);
- Power cord damages;
- Consumable products (carbon brushes, power belts, lubricant, rubber grommets, gaskets, accumulators etc.);
- Power instrument with no or (fully or partially) erased serial number;
- Preventive maintenance.